Do you love rock & roll? If yes, keep reading! If no, keep reading and we just might change your mind!
Wedding music can be tricky to pick, but if we can offer one piece of advice it would be this: pick what you and your partner want to hear! It’s your day, so you do you boo.
Need more advice for picking your wedding music? Check out some of our other blogs posts:
Now, for all of you rock & roll lovers out there…here is your ultimate guide to the best rock & roll wedding playlist ever.
- “You Shook Me All Night Long” by AC/DC
- “Pour Some Sugar On Me” by Def Leppard
- “Take Me Home Tonight” by Eddie Money
- “Hot Blooded” by Foreigner
- “Don’t Stop Me Now” by Queen
- “You Really Got Me” by Van Halen
- “Thank You” by Led Zeppelin
- “White Wedding” by Billy Idol
- “What I Like About You” by The Romantics
- “I Don’t Want To Miss a Thing” by Aerosmith
- “Hooked On a Feeling” by Blue Swede & Bjӧrn Skifs
- “Great Balls of Fire” by Jerry Lee Lewis
- “My Girl” by The Temptations
Talk about a killer playlist that will keep your guests on the dance floor all night!
Not only are these songs all classic rock & roll songs, but they are all adorable love songs too, which is perfect for your day full of love. Plus you can boogie to all of them, and it doesn’t get better than that.